We are best known for our green boilers, which provide heat to millions of households throughout Europe. We currently have over 250 employees. All our production and development take place in Ljungby, Sweden.
Brief facts about our passion for developing sustainable heating products:
- We were the first to launch built-in water heaters in wood boilers.
- We were the first to introduce combination boilers.
- We pioneered wood and oil boilers marked with the Nordic Swan Eco Label.
- We were first to market with air-to-water heat pumps.
- We pioneered the concept of easy-to-use solar heating packages
CTC is part of the Enertech Group, along with Bentone and Osby Parca. Parts of the group have sales worldwide. CTC operates in many European countries.